Shuttle Ruidoso is a drug free workplace and drivers are routinely required to pass a certified 7 panel drug screen as required by our regulatory agencies. In addition, our drivers are certified in First Aid/CPR and regular Defensive Driving courses. As a quality, reputable company Shuttle Ruidoso is dedicated to our passengers by offering services with kindness, caring and respect.
Shuttle Ruidoso’s benefit portfolio includes company sponsored Health and Dental insurance, supplemental insurance products, and 401K retirement plans for qualifying employees.
*Select benefits are only available after new hire or mandated waiting periods.
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Driver Job Description
Our Shuttle Ruidoso teammates have built a reputation of delivering the highest quality service possible. Our fun and friendly work environment, clean and safe vehicles, and our "people first" attitude have attracted amazing individuals to build our organization. We look forward to finding new teammates who will continue to promote our culture of safety, quality, and outstanding customer service.
A driver's hours can range from very early morning to early evening, Monday through Saturday, and occasionally on Sunday, with some split shifts. Part time hours will normally be between 15 - 30 hours per week, but there is potential for overtime on occasion depending upon demand and your availability. Full time employees will work at least 30 - 50 hours per week.
Essential Job Functions / Required Qualifications
• Flexible schedule
• Exceptional social skills
• Good judgment
• Outstanding driving ability in all conditions
• Fluency in the English language and comfortable using a smart phone
• A clean, neat appearance
• It is important for applicants to understand that for your safety and the needs of our clients, these qualifications are not flexible.
• Must have/ or be willing to obtain a current DOT Medical Certificate
• Must have/ or be willing to obtain a current First Aid/CPR Certificate
• Must have/ or be willing to obtain a current CTAA Passenger Assistance Certificate
• Must have/ or be willing to obtain a current Defensive Driving Certificate
• Must provide a current MVR
• Must have and Maintain a clean driving record
• Must be able to pass pre-employement and random drug screens
• Must be able to pass a nationwide background check
• A current and valid driver's license - CDL is not needed
• Must be insurable
• Must have internet access, Email w/ printer or Fax, Smart phone or internet capable phone+
• Simple mathematic skills
• Customer service skills a must
• Communication skills
• No major motor vehicle violations for 7 years
• At least 5 years in possession of a valid driver's license in the United States
o Driving, sitting, walking requirements for extended periods of time
o Basic operation of motor vehicle
o Can lift 30-60 pounds
o Exposure to dusty, dirty, or muddy working conditions
o Most work is done within vehicle confinement
o Long hours and weekends
o Rain, wind, snow condition driving
• Shuttle Ruidoso’s benefit portfolio includes company sponsored Health and Dental insurance, supplemental insurance products, and 401K retirement plans for qualifying employees.
• Job advancement
Fill out the form to request an application or click the button below to download one.