Shuttle Ruidoso COVID-19 practices
- All employees have face coverings or masks and are required to weart them in the workplace/vehicle at all times.
- All employees have been trained on daily cleaning and disinfecting, hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Handwashing, sanitizer and other hygiene support is available to all employees
- Employees with known close contact to a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19 are prohibited from returning to work until authorized by the Department of Heatlth.
- Shuttle Ruidoso adheres to all CDC and OSHA guidelines.
- To support contact tracing, The Shuttle retains a daily log of all clients and employees.
What we do:
Shuttle Ruidoso provides carefree, reliable, and safe transportation statewide since 1999. Regulated by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Public Regulation Commission (PRC), services that are provided include non-emergency medical transportation for approved Medicaid, Medicare, and worker’s compensation clients, charter service to and from area airports, and private chartered services offered by the hour. Mission: To be the transportation provider of choice and the employer of choice in each of our areas of operation. Core Values: Show compassion Help others Understand differences Treat them like family Tenacity in service Listen first, then listen more Excellence through service
1096 Mechem Dr., Suite 312 Ruidoso, NM 88345